Michael J. Madden, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Michael manages tax and financial statement engagements for a variety of small business throughout California with concentrations in real estate, retail and medical/veterinary service businesses. He is also developing systems which allow for greater transition continuity in smaller Not-for-Profit organizations.
A local Encinitas resident and raising three girls with his wife of 19 years, Michael merged his practice into the firm in 2017 after many years as a sole practitioner. He also had a 20+ year career in emergency services as a firefighter and paramedic.
- Certified Public Accountant - California Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- B.A. Political Science - University of California, San Diego
- M.S. Business Administration (Taxation) - California State University, Sacramento